Master of Transport Studies
The taught Master of Transport Studies (EM029CIV06) requires the completion of three core courses totalling 60 credits, two core research project courses totalling 50 credits, and approved elective courses totalling a minimum of 80 credits.
Core courses include:
- Integrated land use-transport planning (CIV5038Z),
- Transport demand analysis and project assessment (CIV5132Z),
- Management of transport supply and demand (CIV5035Z),
- Research project 1: Transport planning and engineering methods (CIV5135W), and
- Research project 2: Transport policy and planning case study (CIV5073Z)