- Bakker S, Guillen MD, Nanthachatchavankul P, Zuidgeest M, Pardo C and van Maarseveen M, 2018: Hot or not? The role of cycling in ASEAN megacities: Case studies of Bangkok and Manila, International Journal of Sustainable Transportation, Vol 12, No 6, pp416-431.
- Behrens R, Dodgen S, Fusire T and Mukhuba T, 2018: Passenger satisfaction with minibus-taxi feeder services at the Mitchells Plain public transport interchange in Cape Town, 37th Southern African Transport Conference, Pretoria.
- Cooke S, Behrens R and Zuidgeest M, 2018: The relationship between transit-oriented development, accessibility and public transport viability in South African cities: A literature review and problem framing, 37th Southern African Transport Conference, Pretoria.
- Irlam J and Zuidgeest M, 2018: Barriers to cycling mobility in a low-income community in Cape Town: A Best-Worst Scaling Approach, Case Studies on Transport Policy, Vol 6, pp815-823.
- Jennings G, Behrens R, Venter C and Zuidgeest M, 2018: South Africa scoping study report, Report commissioned by the Volvo Research and Educational Foundations for the International Network for Transport and Accessibility in Low Income Communities, Leeds.
- Kane L and Boulle M, 2018: 'This was different': Transferring climate mitigation knowledge practices South to South with the MAPS Programme, Climate Policy, Vol 18, No 9, pp1177-1188.
- Manuel M and Behrens R, 2018: Success and delay in IPTN projects: Case study analysis of three South African cities, 37th Southern African Transport Conference, Pretoria.
- Munshi T, Brussel M, Zuidgeest M and van Maarseveen M, 2018: Development of employment sub-centres in the City of Ahmedabad, India, Environment and Urbanization ASIA, Vol 9, No 1, pp37-51.
- Plano C, Behrens R and Zuidgeest M, 2018: Towards a stated choice methodology to determine minibus-taxi driver willingness to provide off-peak feeder service, 37th Southern African Transport Conference, Pretoria.
- Schalekamp H and Klopp J, 2018: Beyond BRT: Innovation in minibus-taxi reform in South African cities, 37th Southern African Transport Conference, Pretoria.
- Tamuka Moyo H and Zuidgeest M, 2018: Analyzing the temporal location of employment centers relative to residential areas in Cape Town: A spatial metrics approach, Journal of Transport and Land Use, Vol 11, No 1, pp519-540.
- Vanderschuren M and Baufeldt J, 2018: Gaps between the links: Understanding required changes to the fragmented cycling facilities in the developing world context, in Framing the third cycling century:- Bridging the gap between research and practice, pp.57-63, German Environment Agency, Dessau-Roßlau.
- Vanderschuren M and Baufeldt J, 2018: Ride-sharing: A potential means to increase the quality and availability of motorised trips while discouraging private motor ownership in developing cities?, Research in Transportation Economics, Vol 69, pp607-614.
- Vanderschuren M, Janmohammed A, Phayane S, and Arendse M, 2018: GIS based identification of hazardous locations in the Western Cape, 37th Southern African Transport Conference, Pretoria.